The Praetorian Democratic Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Praetorian Democratic Guard

The Praetorian Democratic Guard is a clan dedicated to mentoring new players. Through teamwork and training we will rise to any occasion. We prefer diplomacy, but we are not shy to raise our swords and shields to protect our brethren.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to the PDG forum

Go down 
+22
Tamera
Shawn
blabla
Vampyre
nivek
__DK__
SMG
Latro
gwendalyn
mwings
Phonegirl
Zeathea
Bufftp
Lord Galamonra
Zar
giant
nix boss
Squrriels
ace bendix
Admin
Sax Boss
bobbylon
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SMG

Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello all.
Back to top Go down
Zar
Admin
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 pm

you both are all set.
Back to top Go down
__DK__

__DK__

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 am

hello everyone ..
Back to top Go down
nivek

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello to one and all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampyre

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Vampyre signing in.
Back to top Go down
Zar
Admin
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 am

Hello all and welcome to the forum hope you like it
Back to top Go down
blabla

blabla

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

hello to all Very Happy
blabla is here... joining the forum cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am

ur all set blabla
Back to top Go down
blabla

blabla

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Thank you... now it`s time to read ALL the forum Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_study Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 am

I finally found time to join up.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:06 am

ur good 2 go shawn welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Tamera

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:34 am

Greetings,
I am new to the forum, and would appreciate being 'masked'. Smile

Thank you,
Tamera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am

ur all set Tamera
Back to top Go down
sorry, b

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Gwendalyn.....

I'm here, finally, but it says my username is already taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:23 am

sorry, b wrote:
Gwendalyn.....

I'm here, finally, but it says my username is already taken.

issue resolved she's all set now Smile
Back to top Go down
kibbs.

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:18 am

Hello all, kibbs here..im a friend of Webbers. I play Kingsage, all worlds, and I am very active in all of them. In w1 I lead my alliance (in which webber is in the board of elders), w2 im an elder, and w3 im an elder as well. Webber told me he plays ikariam and that i should give it a shot, so here I am. All tips and help you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Im glad to be in the ranks of a great alliance already, i knew of PDG long before playing ikariam because they started a w2 alliance in Kingsage a while back so i may see a few familiar faces here and there. Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hello!
Back to top Go down
Webber

Webber

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 am

getting this page going again, look through it plz
Back to top Go down
dasfury

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 pm

greetings, das here
Back to top Go down
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:07 am

Hello! I'm not sure what "masked" is or why I should be "masked," but apparently it's necessary, so there you go Razz
Back to top Go down
ScoutNerd

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 am

I'm back online after moving to Sweden.
ScoutNerd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the PDG forum   Hello to the PDG forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to the PDG forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Praetorian Democratic Guard :: Shared Community Forums :: User Introduction and Mask Request-
Jump to: